What are you looking for?
been heartbroken for almost 2 years, is that normal?
2 months ago · · Need Advice, · Explicit
- me and him both 16 this year. but he's a year level above me.
- dated him when i was 11 (stupid child romance; it actually worked for a while lol)
- broke up with him when i was 14 (too many arguments)
- i had a needy, controlling, fucked-up attitude back then, but he's chill asf
- i wanted him back 3 months later (you see how f-ed up i am already)
- he almost wanted me back, but i lashed out at him for talking to another girl; wasn't even fucking dating him at the time. im really unreasonable.
- he turned me down, badly over text. he was like 'fuck no, you think i'd want you back. you haven't even changed at all.'
- i changed a lot after that turn down. haven't spoken to him, avoiding him. i softened, i stopped talking back, arguing. i literally became a potato you can poke all day and would give no shits.
- i love him, but i'm scared to talk to him. i actually texted him a month ago to buy second hand text books. it was like: 'do you have any books i can buy?' - response: 'no'. and that was it.
[i have had crippling depression since may 2017, some one help]