What are you looking for?
Things my ex did to me that destroyed me.
1 month ago · · ex-boyfriend, · Explicit
1. He regularly got angry with me constantly because he would use my desk to watch youtube on his laptop at night and I would move it so I could use the desk I paid $100 for.
2. God forbid his headphones get unplugged or charger getting unplugged. That got me yelled at.
3. Because he used the laptop on my desk "he had the right to claim it at night" because it moved his laptop table 12 inches because "he didn't want to look at the laptop so far down" he could have turned the laptop his way, but no.
4. He would leave full cans of coke everywhere and flip his shit if I told him not to because it could ruin MY laptop. He constantly knocked them over and bitch at me for not taking them to the kitchen for him. I watched him knock a can over all over the stove and floor because "it was in the way"
5. If he lost his belt, glasses or wallet I was immediately responsible for it and had to look for it. He would just stand around or look around without moving anything. 99% of the time the wallet was under his pants, his glasses were under the side of the bed and his belt was still laced through his pants he wore the day prior.
6. He wouldn't spend my father's birthday or death day with me, instead, he would go to his co-worker's house. Father's day he ran off to see his cousins.
7. I got snapped at a week later because he ran out of clean clothes and had to wear dirty ones. I was supposed to automatically know he was out of clothes.
8. Before he banned me from coming to his work I was supposed to automatically know he wanted lunch or the vending machine was broken. If I was sick from heat exhaustion because my car has no AC and it's nearly 100 degrees during the day and about to pass out, I was a terrible girlfriend.
9. If we ran out of plastic cups, bowls, plates, or utensils he would yell at me for not buying more. Even if I had no money. I had to switch to disposable things because he was disgusting and left bowls in places and they would attract flies, flies equal maggots. You get it.
10. I was not allowed to put any clothes in the washing machine with his laundry and if he washed them I was not allowed to touch them. I would get yelled at for not moving them to the dryer.
11. His car was better than mine and I wasn't allowed to say otherwise. He spent over 10k on this car and it still broke down. Mine is 25 years old and it has problems sometimes, but I might have spent 5k over the past 10 years to replace parts? His car was also better than my cosmetically even though the paint was peeling and pieces of the bumper were falling off.
12. He hated everything and refused to eat 90% of anything I made. He called me picky, but I can list the things I hate on both hands, I am unable to even remember all the things he hates. There are just too many.
13. I was not allowed to install home repairs. Only he could. He never did and I did them behind his back. He never noticed.
14. I could only use a hotspot for wifi due to being in the country. I only had 15gb a month. He would use 8gb overnight because "he had to have something to listen to so he didn't have a panic attack" he would only listen to youtube in HD. No podcasts or anything like that. Didn't matter if he was watching it, it HAD to be in HD.
15. He used his phone for a hotspot after I refused to let him use mine anymore. It was in his car and if I went outside "I broke his wifi" and would get yelled at. It was either me bumping it or the fucking metal in my teeth. He was delusional if you couldn't tell.
16. I was not allowed to wake him up. So I couldn't get up, move or use my laptop because it would wake him up. I was still bitched at for "waking him up" either way.
17. I had a miscarriage at 18. It was his baby. He said I didn't miscarry even though there was a bean thing that was an undeveloped fetus that came out of me. There was other things that proved it was a miscarriage but I'm not going to get into it. I was not allowed to talk about it.
18. I was coughing up blood and called and texted him for help, he dismissed it and got mad for me calling him so many times. I don't know what was wrong, I was fine the next day thankfully.
19. He had to take sleeping meds, I was expected to remind him or he would guilt trip me because he claimed it took an hour to kick in. The reality was he refused to go to bed when he got sleepy. He wanted to play games.
I'm getting too upset to continue. I'll continue another time.