What are you looking for?
Select a topic to start reading.
Friends, until the end?
1 year ago · 2 · Need Advice
Just told a friend of 10+ years that we needed a break. They can never be serious. They dismiss any concerns I have . They always act clueless when I bring up obvious problems. They didn’t even fight for our friendship. Why is no one turning out to be a true friend. Friendships are dear to me. No matter what I’ll always be there for my friends, but is it worth it if most of them can’t even meet me half way?
If you see a comment that is unsupportive or unfriendly, please report it using the flag button.
This shouldn't be a big deal.. right?
K so my bff since kindergarten LOVES Halloween. Her family makes it a huge deal and every year I go over to their house and help with trick or treaters and to j...
Am I being unreasonable
I feel like i can't text people. Today I wanted to go to the park with my cousin. I wanted to text her but I felt like I couldn't. I don't even know why. I can'...
I completely understand where you are coming from.
I think you did the right thing by telling them that. That person definitely doesn’t seem like a friend. Friends shouldn’t do those types of things.
It’s not worth it. Friends are supposed to meet each other half way. One person can’t be giving 95% while the other only gives 5%. I learned that the hard way. It’s really draining and in the end pointless.
I hope you can meet a good friend soon. One who acts like one and is there for you no matter what.Reply
Sometimes things aren't forever. Sometimes you outgrow someone for a reason. Other times you realize that your time in relationships with people are done. Let go of what you need to so that you can make space for what's next in your path.Reply