What are you looking for?
questions on religion/ god
2 months ago · · Religion
I have so many questions on religion but I’m too scared to ask them to anyone because they might come off as offensive. I’m not the type to start arguments on the belief of god I’m just curious as to why people choose to believe in a god and honestly I don’t know much about religions. It is not my intention for these questions to be offensive these are just the questions that have been in my head and which I want answers to. Don’t answer them if you’re not comfortable! So yeah here’s a few of the questions >
1. Is god always watching us? If so, why doesn’t god take any action when there’s murders, kidnappings, wars, etc. ?
2. Why do people say god is all loving if people that don’t worship him are supposedly sent to hell for punishment?
3. Doesn’t heaven seem too good to be true? Why do only humans go to heaven and not animals?
4. Why do people say space and the universe are all God’s creations if religion was created on Earth?
5. Why would someone be sent to hell? Based on their sins? Would someone that steals money be sent to the same place of murderers?
6. Why do people say god has a plan for all of us? What about babies that die the second they enter the world? Were they just not in the plan? Same with the 3.9% of kids that die before the age of five?
7. Why doesn’t god just kill the devil, assuming god is all powerful? Why can’t god get rid of all evil?
8. Can you have more than one religion?
Ok that’s all I can think of as of now. Again, You don’t have to answer all or even any. Just throwing these out there in case anyone does want to answer. Sorry again if these came off as rude and disrespectful to your religion. I’m just curious.