What are you looking for?
Our Policies > User Agreement
Fair and Simple
Novni provides an ad free service at no cost to you, the end user. These terms of conduct make that possible
The Legal Part
What Not to Do on Novni
You may not use novni.com to:
- Break the law
- Encourage illegality
- Promote hate speech
- Defame or discriminate
- Violate a person's privacy
- Message another user directly
- Promote a service or product of any kind
- Link to a 3rd party website with the aim of personal gain
- Harass another person either through posting or commenting
- Breach copyright, trademark, and/or intellectual property of a third party
- Promote a personal opinion, political or otherwise while making no attempt to start a discussion
- Share gratuitous descriptions of a sexual experience or fantasy that bear no relation to trauma or wellbeing
Whilst we provide rules for user conduct we are not in control of direct user's actions whether online or offline.
We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on our website but do regularly monitor such content, investigate and remove content when it is considered in breach of our user agreement.
We do not assume any liability for, and do not expressly or implicitly endorse any content submitted by you to novni.com.
Novni is not targeted at people under the age of 13. Any user accounts or posts believed to be owned by a person under the age of the 13 will be removed.
These guidelines are intended to keep novni.com a safe, friendly, and positive environment for all users.
- You agree not to post personal details that relate to someone's real life identity
- You agree not to incite harm or hatred against other individuals
- You agree to treat other authors and users with respect, regardless of contrasting opinions and beliefs
Please also remember that despite our offering of anonymity your activity may have consequences that could lead to criminal and civil liability.
Changes to this User Agreement
This user agreement is subject to change at any time. Your continued use of novni.com following any changes indicates your agreement to those changes. Changes will be announced via Facebook and Twitter.